Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For :)

I thought about the bits and pieces of acts, favors, and things i have been receiving from different sources. Maybe because i've been feeling too stressed lately, i tend to get bitter with the smallest things - malfunctioning laptop, the heat, basta. A sense of restlessness overpowers me!
so i'm bringing back the 5 things I'm grateful For list.

1. I'm thankful for my Kuya. Who drives me around when i ask! He drops me off to coffeeshops when i meet friends, offers to pick me up in malls or wherever, and when he sees me on my way out, he asks who will pick me up and how i'll go home. AWW. Ayan tuloy I've become lazy to get a drivers license haha.

2. For my mom. Her endless chatter is always a welcome escape! And she never gets tired with my endless stories to tell. AND she is the best audience ever - she laughs at the punchlines, and reacts at the most perfect moments. I LOVE IT! HAha. She's a stage mother, so to speak. And i couldn't be anymore thankful.

3. I'm thankful for the laptop. I WOULD BE UTTERLY USELESS AND LOST WITHOUT IT. Just imagine when typewriters were the in thing, shucks! Mag kamali ka lang, liquid paper na to! Hassle. Thank you for the laptop! And the endless list of tools to tinker with- of course a big thanks to the internet! (i can get new sudoku puzzles everyday! haha).

4. I'm thankful for my friends. Special mention to those I frequently and regularly I have coffee with- Erin, Tina, and Ten. :) Talking about EVERYTHING. Our goals and dreams for the future, dream careers and how to make it work, words of support, and "Love" issues hahaha, and simply just about anything. They provide the constant reassessment of my life, like i do for them. having friends are the best :) Simply the best. And i could not ask for more.

5. This one i dont know how to put. Let's just say I am not in a hurry. Not at all. I am taking my sweet time. But regardless, can i just say that this kind of connection is just making me so happy? :) Talking about whatever, laughing like crazy fools, singing at the top of our lungs for 2 straight hours in the car, walking together barefoot, blah blah blah. It feels so.. fresh. And nice. to be able to connect this way. Without pressure. Simply because the company's good. No worries, no hurry, and I am on the best place i can ever be.

THANK YOU GOD.
For the wonderful things that just keep on coming my way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment