Friday, March 26, 2010

Craazzyyy


Lack of sleep induces insanity.
I feel like i have a hangover, even though I didn't drink.
I feel.. brainless.
Like it's just NOT there. :/
WAAH.

I can complain all I want but fine. I admit I kind of find being stressed and busy an addictive drug. SHUCKS, bad.
Maybe because a sense of achievement gives me a natural high? It gets me going. and my PLANNER is the ultimate drug paraphernalia.
And what's more, the stillness of not having to do anything right after makes me feel suspended in mid-air: like i can see everything from where i am, letting everything fall into place, simply watching, sitting back and enjoying the moment.
(..and then going for a couple of drinks? :) hehehehe)

ANYWAY. My thoughts are coming back to me. Now i feel more sane, THANK GOD :)

Will get my coffee, have a well-deserved yo break, probably dance for a couple of minutes in the garage to get my endorphins in check HAHA, or Yoga? Hmm. Pwede, pwede.

Oh, surprise me please. It would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment