Thursday, March 25, 2010

Summer!

Things to look forward to this coming summer:

1. Will teach Geometry through Yoga for kids! A summer program which will use yoga principles to teach children ages 3-4 years old about basic geometry concepts :) So happy i can combine things i like and GET MONEY FROM IT! Hahaha. I get to do yoga (which i love) + be with children (who i absolutely adore) + and teach (which i am passionate about) = time well spent, with money in return. Perfect!

2. Will teach in the yearly UPCAT review of young einstein learning center (www.yeinstein.com summer UPCAT review :) call +632-6924980 or +63917-835-7636). This will be like around once a week or something only for me. Nevertheless, saktong balance lang. I get to teach OLDER children haha. High school students always entertain me - their excitement for college, curiosity, and the way they listen at the same time contradict you is a welcome change from the energy level of preschoolers. Haha.

3. Phil fashion week (?) Details coming soon. Haha

4. Spending more time with family and friends!!
  • -Anawangin with Erin Kat Gogo and friends
  • -My niece's 3rd (GRAND) birthday party
  • -Lorenzana cousins BEACH BEACH BEACH OUTING!
  • -Batangas outing with FLCD friends (hep--dapat mag push through ha)
  • -Boracay :))
  • My birthday yehey YEAR OF THE TIGER RAWR HAHAHAHA

5. Secret. The last one is... basta. something I AM DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO. :)
(he he he). Bawal usisera, bawal chismosa. HAHAHA.

And I'MMM OUTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment